• Before or during the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which this information is being collected. You will always know why we need certain information.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. Your information will be used for the services we are providing.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. If you choose to cancel services for any reason, we will securely remove your information from our systems.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will only ask you what we need to know in order to best serve you.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will do our best to make sure your information is safe with us.
• We will make available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management o personal information. We are transparent and we welcome your questions and concerns.
One Call Alert is committed to serving our customers and conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected at all times.